Wow! Life just gets away from me and I forget to blog. Lots happened this summer. We got to go to Florida with my brother and his family and it was so much fun! It is so nice to get away for a little while. The waves and the sun were amazing and we loved every minute of it. Here are a few pics from our trip. (I am a little sleepy in this pict. if you can't tell. We stayed up late and this is the sun rise at about 5:30am)
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Life! Catch up...
Wow! Life just gets away from me and I forget to blog. Lots happened this summer. We got to go to Florida with my brother and his family and it was so much fun! It is so nice to get away for a little while. The waves and the sun were amazing and we loved every minute of it. Here are a few pics from our trip. (I am a little sleepy in this pict. if you can't tell. We stayed up late and this is the sun rise at about 5:30am)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment