Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our New Dog!





We got a dog, just after we moved into our house. My sister found him through a rescue and called us. She said she had the perfect dog for me but I was a little worried with a lot of things going on, to have a dog. She said she would bring him up over the 4th of July for a trial run. Well.... I fell so hard for this little guy. His name is Diesel (like a truck). He was already potty trained and create trained and such a snuggle dog. Oh my goodness... He is my little pal and he just gets so excited to see me every day when I come home. I never thought I could love a dog so much! He loves to just sit on our laps and snuggle. A couple gave him up to the rescue because they got divorced and couldn't decide who got him. I don't know how you could ever give up such a cute dog like this but I am sure grateful! He is my new little friend!! He also loves little wal-mart special dog sweaters and I just love dressing him up!

3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

That puppy sweater is pretty much awesome.

farmerswife17 said...

What a cute little guy, how lucky he was to find you and Steve! I hope you are all doing well, I love that you finally had the time to blog!

Love ya, my sweet friend.

P.S. Sorry I missed your call the other day, I have been meaning to call you back and just remembered now. Maybe I'll try anyway and hope it is not too late.

Alicia said...

Diesel!! He really is a sweet dog. Love the picture of you and him.