We just went and signed papers this morning! Its so exciting and scary all at the same time. This is a pic. of Anje our Realtor and us at the signing. For those of you who are able to help we would LOVE any help we can get. We will be moving on Monday night the 29th (sorry its a Monday night...Just consider it an FHE service project right?) Meet here at our apartment at 6:00pm and we will feed you and move stuff. Our apartment address is 9300 S. Redwood Rd. #5-11 West Jordan. If you can let me know if you are planning to come that would be wonderful so then I can know how many pizzas get. Thanks in advance for the help!
Monday, June 22, 2009
The Move is Official!
We just went and signed papers this morning! Its so exciting and scary all at the same time. This is a pic. of Anje our Realtor and us at the signing. For those of you who are able to help we would LOVE any help we can get. We will be moving on Monday night the 29th (sorry its a Monday night...Just consider it an FHE service project right?) Meet here at our apartment at 6:00pm and we will feed you and move stuff. Our apartment address is 9300 S. Redwood Rd. #5-11 West Jordan. If you can let me know if you are planning to come that would be wonderful so then I can know how many pizzas get. Thanks in advance for the help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yay! We're so excited for you two! We probably won't be able to make it to help (new baby and all), but let us know when you're all settled and we'll party!
Count us in! However, when I asked Gary if he wanted to help you guys move he said,"No, because I don't want them to move."
But he gave in, he is happy for you, but not happy at the same time. I have the same mixed feelings, but I feel the joy of your happy, happy day! We'll always have the blogging world to catch up!
DIANE- HEY...Its Amber (Ward)- I just found your blog off of Andrea Gundersen's blog! If you wanna catch up on my family our blog is 2002forever.blogspot.com
Email me because mine is private & I have to invite you @
aalee38@wmconnect.com
It is so good to see you after HS- I never heard anything about you! It sounds like life is happy for you! So fun to just buy a house!!! YAY!
Congrats on the new house! Congrats on the new blog! Congrats on being rent free! Any more congrats we should know about?!? Love you guys and sorry we can't make it to help you move (its a little bit of a travel)
Let's talk about how excited I am to find the Dalton Family blog! Congrats on the house! I think that you should probably let me know when you guys are free because I have decided that we need to have dinner and catch up. Anyways~ Steve or Diane- you should probably email me so we can set something up! melaniej1015atgmail!
Love,
Melanie Jordan
congrats! super excited for you looks like a great place and you got an awesome interest rate...wow!
I got your call. My cell phone is basically dead so i can't call back until later. I'd love to come next week but I might be a little late. We're in the cub scouts and pack meeting that night is from 6-7 and then I'd have to drive to West Jordan. Will people still be around at 8? Hopefully.
Alright, my dear friend, Diane. I'd love it if you updated your blog! :) When you get a minute of course! Just thought I'd drop you a line and let you know that I am thinking about you guys! :)
Post a Comment