We had a fun little party. With lots of different groups of friends from various aspects of life. Here are a few pics. Steve was Kipp Dynamite from Napoleon Dynamite and his friend Paul was a Hard Rocker Diesel and I are the Tortoise and the Hare Amy and Steve all Dressed up These two became good friends and enjoyed the M&M's late into the evening
I love it! I'm so sad that we couldn't come! It looks like you guys had blast! You and diesel look AWESOME by the way Diane- and Steve...CLASSIC! -Mary acting in the name of Aaron cause she doesn't have her own blogger id.
Great costume Diane and Steve and Diesel..not sure about Paul though lol jk..looks like it was a great party, once again my invitation got lost in the mail...lol jk
4 comments:
What is up with your dog?? That's just hilarious!! However, Wayne commented, "That's just sad."
I love it! I'm so sad that we couldn't come! It looks like you guys had blast! You and diesel look AWESOME by the way Diane- and Steve...CLASSIC!
-Mary acting in the name of Aaron cause she doesn't have her own blogger id.
Great costume Diane and Steve and Diesel..not sure about Paul though lol jk..looks like it was a great party, once again my invitation got lost in the mail...lol jk
Aw, so fun! I didn't even recognize Paul. I love that you dressed up your puppy; that's one of my favorite things. :)
Post a Comment