Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fannie's Dream

Cool story! I am sooooo excited. If any of you know of the book "Fannie's Dream" I was mentioning it in my teen living class today and one of my student's said "My Mom and Dad wrote that book". WHAT! ARE YOU SERIOUS? I replied. That is one of my VERY FAVORITE children's books. They also wrote Snowmen at night. Anyhow, WAY COOL. So I bought the book and they are going to sign them. I might even be able to go take a tour of their house and see all the original paintings. I was just beside my self! If you haven't read these books you should totally go check them out at the library and read them. Fannie's Dream is the best book ever!

3 comments:

Cassy said...

I will! Hey, I need pictures of your house!!!!!!! Miss ya!

*Aliese* said...

Ummm....Agreed....Love that book! My MIL gave it to me when Darrin and I got married. I also love all the snowmen books. :) Don't you worry that I have them all.

Emily said...

Diane-- found your blog! Thanks for coming last night, it's always so much fun to have the old crew together. I promise to never become one of those married girls who alienates themselves and is left with no friends... He he.. You're so funny, thanks for getting on your soapbox last night!I've missed that about you :) Say hi to Steve for me ...