So... We went to Colorado this past weekend to hang out with my brothers and their wives. They are some of my favorite people in the whole world! I get such joy out of teasing them! They have amazing wives and kids and are so much fun to be around. I don't know what in the world I would do with out them. They are truly some of my Best Friends!
At the Strawberry Days Parade
While there my one brother convinced my other brother and my sister in law and I to go Paragliding. I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the money to go but then I thought... Seize the Day! I figured that I will probably only get one chance to go paragliding with my favorite people and since I'm not pregnant and I don't have kids I had to take the opportunity and risk now in life! It was one of the most peaceful things in the whole world. Surprisingly I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be at the top of the mountain. My brother Ben was "shaking in his boots though" he told me "When you have three kids and one on the way... you tell me how nervous you get" Kids change things! We all loved it though and for any one ever thinking of going DO IT! it is AMAZING and super relaxing and easy.
5 comments:
Whoa! How awesome! I have always wanted to go. I secretly want to go sky diving someday too. I think it would be really peaceful. I don't think Aaron would ever let me though.
SUPER JEALOUS of your paragliding experience! I've always wanted to go. I've been skydiving before though and I thought it would be WAY scarier than it was. :) Glad you were able to go visit some family.
wow, so awesome. Glad you are seizing the day :)
What an exciting opportunity!! The mountains look beautiful!
AWESOME!!
Email me sometime!
curlmom@gmail.com
Amber
Post a Comment