Monday, May 10, 2010

What we've been up to... Jazz Game

SO... My students know that I love the Jazz (even though I am seriously frustrated with them right now) Any how... So one of my students came in one day and said "Mrs.Dalton, my dads company has good lower bowl tickets and they aren't going to use them tonight and I thought of you" So she handed them over! SWEET! So steve and I got to go to a free lower bowl ticket game. It was the last home game against the Phoenix Suns. They lost but it was still a lot of fun! I even got a picture with baby bear!


4 comments:

Anna said...

Fun! Joe and I got to go to a Jazz game (well Joe got to go to 2) for free this year--upper bowl though. We've been rather disappointed with them too. Glad you got to go on a fun basketball date :)

*Aliese* said...

WHOAH! That's pretty sweet. I've never been to a Jazz game.

Emily said...

You two are so CUTE together!! Miss you guys

Unknown said...

YAY for you guys! ;)