SO, I have this hispanic boy from Mexico who is just such a funny kid! Very proper, yet a wonderful sense of humor. He comes to visit me every morning before school starts. Well, he comes in this morning for his usual chat and he starts telling me about wanting to ask a girl to be his Valentine . I said "Oh, What do you do for your Valentine?" He say's well (in his spanish accent) ... "I send her two red roses and a card that says... you're my valentine (at school) and then we do something after school" I said "oh, what do you do after school?" He said well... we go out for ice cream and that all (so innocently) . I said oh that is so sweet. Then I asked who is he going to ask to be his Valentine. Well, he couldn't say it out loud because about 3 other kids were in my room. So he got a post it note out of my desk and wrote her name. Just about that time she walked in my room behind him. He turned red and said "Well, I better go". He didn't even say hi to her as he left, he was too shy. She is a sweet little shy girl, not the typical "HOT" girl that every boy wants ( Which makes me love him even more for not going for the popular girls) . Then he came back like 2 minutes later and whispered to me "Mrs. Dalton, please don't talk about it or say anything out loud." I told him my lips were sealed. He makes me laugh!
Just thought you might like a funny middle school Valentine story to make you laugh today!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aw, I love 7th graders!! I'll be sad when I can't teach them next year (we're being shuffled all over creation). What a cute kid. :)
Cute! Hopefully the boy doesn't read your blog! lol
YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT SAY ANYTHING! I know now to think twice before sharing my deepest secrets with "Mrs. Dalton" lol jk LOVE YOU DIANE!!
You only said that you wouldn't talk about it out loud, so I think this blog is a great outlet for such a good story. Ahh remember the days! Too bad I was too nervous to even look in a boys direction at that age.
So cUte!! I can't wait to see you on Wednesday! P.S. the word verification yo post this was "dingle" HAHA!!! Remember, Diane from Dingle is no longer Single!!
Post a Comment