Monday, May 10, 2010

A huge moment!


We went to Atlanta recently for my aunts wedding. She is 60 yrs. old and got married for the first time. We love Frank to pieces! It was such a classy southern wedding! With 7 course meals and the whole nine yards. Very intimate and private though. It was held at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. I have waited with excitement for her for a long time. She means so much to me! She is technically my dad's cousin but much more like an aunt. Since she never had kids, me and my siblings were like her kids. She has done so much for us in our lives.
Also I got to be with my whole family which was a ton of fun. It was like a little get-a-way for Steve and I too! We needed a little Rest and Relaxation after busy season. Here are a few pics!
We went to Atlanta recently for my aunts wedding. She is 60 yrs. old and got married for the first time. We love Frank to pieces! It was such a classy southern wedding! With 7 course meals and the whole nine yards. Very intimate and private though. It was held at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. I have waited with excitement for her for a long time. She means so much to me! She is technically my dad's cousin but much more like an aunt. Since she never had kids, me and my siblings were like her kids. She has done so much for us in our lives.
Also I got to be with my whole family which was a ton of fun. It was like a little get-a-way for Steve and I too! We needed a little Rest and Relaxation after busy season. Here are a few pics!
This is Kay and Frank! Defiantly not the best picture of the night but we didn't get too many pictures. We were having too much fun dancing. Steve was so funny dancing all night. He told a lot of the other ladies... I might act like I am drunk by the way I dance... but really I am not :) Ha Ha Ha I love his sense of humor!My sister in law and I trying to kiss my "germ a phoebe" brother after the rehearsal dinner
Kay dancing near the end of the night! Such a party Queen!
My beautiful sister is the only un-married sister and so we took pictures all over the gardens with her and these frogs! Such a cutie she is!

All of us girls and Kacey the flower girl in the middle. How I do love my sisters and sister in laws!
This is some of my family dancing. We had all of us in there at one point but we only had video of that so here is the one picture
Right next door to our hotel was a huge Deloitte building... Some people just cant get away from work!


6 comments:

Aaron Ludwig said...

Wow! There is no way she is 60. She looks 40 tops! That is so fun though! I'm happy for her! I'm glad you guys got a weekend away too! That is ALWAYS fun- especially when you get to spend it with family!
Love you guys!
-Mary

Kenz said...

I agree! She doesn't look a day over 40! Looks like you guys had tons of fun:-) I'm sure it was a much needed vacation.

Unknown said...

Diane, I'm so glad you got to get away and be with all of your family. I know you guys know how to have fun when your are all together! I've been thinking about you lots and I tried to call you last week sometime, I bet you were in Atlanta. I'll call you again this week. Love ya and hope you are doing well.
Emily

Unknown said...

Looks like an awesome trip! We miss you guys!

Emily said...

Di- I'm so happy you updated your blog- I was beginning to wonder if you fell off the face of the earth ;) Ha ha, I've missed you and Steve- I'll try to plan another 16th ward girls get-together so we can see your face soon! Have a great day!!

Unknown said...

So fun Diane! ;)