So today I have had a really funny day! I just absolutely love my students. I think they are the BEST! They always keep me laughing.
I have this 250+ lb. Samoan boy in my first period. He came up to me and asked if he could go get a band-aide from our hall monitor. He had a cut on his hand and it was bleeding. I said sure and asked him how he got the cut. He said "Well... I was jumping on my bed and I hit the light fixture with my hand" Well... Can you imagine a 250 lb Samoan boy jumping on his bed! Of course I had to laugh. He said... "Mrs. Dalton my mom never lets me jump on my bed when she is home and so I was jumping on my bed this morning after she left for work and before I came to school" Oh well then I had to laugh even more! So then he said... "Well, Lesson learned" I won't jump on my bed any more. AND... "I am glad you can laugh Mrs. Dalton". We all had a good laugh together. I hope this gives you a hilarious visual of a BIG BOY jumping on his bed, and you can get a good laugh out of it too!
Sometimes I need to write more of these funny things in my journal just to keep me laughing.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment