Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Of Goodly Parents!



My sweet parents came down this week for a day. Oh how I adore them. They are such wonderful parents! We went to Dairy Queen on Monday night and my dad got laughing so hard that I thought he might pass out. I had to run to the bathroom because I was laughing so hard. My mom is so cute and sweet and patient. And of course they brought the wonderful dog Harry! He truly is there 8th child. I look up to them for so much advice and I love there attitude on life. They love being together and they never get sick of each other. This morning we went to Cabella's and I said "I could get use to hanging out with old farts" and my dad said "We have so much fun" I am so glad that they enjoy retirement so much. I hope to have as much fun as they do at their age.

3 comments:

Anna said...

yay, you have a blog! blog more so i can know what you're up to!

Jeff and aimie said...

Diane!!! This is Aimie sherwood. I found you through emily. I am so glad i have found you agaih!!! Looks like you are doing well.
Email me tell me what you are doing. Jeffaimiez@gmail.com

farmerswife17 said...

Hey, maybe that's why you like hanging out with me! Gary and I are old farts.

Loved reading the sweet words of your parents. You are such a great daughter. They are so blessed to have you.

Keep up with the posts! I love that you are blogging. Now we need to get you on facebook! :)