I also got to go to Natalie and Dan's wedding which was such a wonderful blessing to be able to see them get sealed in the Newport Beach temple.
Last week Natalie came and we went to Education week at BYU. She stayed with me on Monday- Thursday afternoon and we had such a good time. However, she worries me at the same time! On Tuesday morning I woke up around 5:40 am to go to the gym. Natalie loves to work out so I thought I would go see if she wanted to come. I go out and there is no Natalie...I figured she went running which is not a safe thing to do around here at that time of the morning by your self. I think she thinks Utah is so safe but ... it's not! Then I tried to call her cell phone... Oh no, she didn't take that either. Needless to say I grounded her the rest of the trip from running early in the morning all alone. Steve and I looked through all the neighborhoods and... No Natalie. We are so glad she made it home safe. But yes, She is grounded next time she comes!
other than that Steve and I have really enjoyed spending time together. We figure once he starts at Deloitte there may not be as much time together so we have really tried to make the most of this summer.
9 comments:
Oh Diane.... you didn't tell me you atarted a blog! I hope you read this. Check ours out it you haven't. thomandemilytoolson.blogspot.com.
And then update your blog! Miss ya and love ya. Can't wait to see a new post from you.
Diane, I am so glad you started blogging! I am addicted to blogging, mostly because I just brag about Ethan, but in any case, it's still fun!
Love ya, and miss ya tonz!
Leslie
Diane, how the heck are you? I need some more updates here girlfriend! Where is your husband working...in what town for deloitte?
Hopefully you get this, I tagged you...hopefully you know what that means...you can check out my blog to find the instructions under my last post.
Yay! I found your blog again. It took me a few tries but I figured it out! Do you wanna come over sometime this week? I'm having Diane withdrawls!
DIANE!! Hey I just saw a picture of you on one of my friend's from California's blogs!! Alicia Christiensen (sp?) We went to High School together. Isn't that weird?? Small world. So i saw that you had started a blog, and wanted to invite you to ours. It is set at private, so if you email me your email address, I will send you an invitation.
By the way--I didn't know you hd gotten married!!! I love your wedding pic. You look absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations!!
Oh, I guess I should probably leave you my email address. :)
lordofthedance4@yahoo.com
Hey friend, let's do education week together next time!? I am waiting for your next blog entry! I just love your wedding picture on the site! That just gave me an idea maybe I'll post a wedding picture of mine.
Sure love ya
Post a Comment